Sunday, June 16, 2013

Logic Bomb





It’s tearing me apart.

In fact, as many of you may know, it nearly killed me. I had to go to the VA hospital.

My lungs are collapsing from a life of abuse as a heavy smoker. Strike One against being logical.

Energy healers such as the Taoists say that lung congestion, asthma, etc., is congestion in the heart center. There’s an old man named Vitvan who says much the same, but few pay any attention to what he really means.

Logic bomb #2:  I’m suffocating. If Breath is the Spirit (I’m told the Bible says that but no one around here digs into that old stuff much, except that forgotten guy Vitvan I mentioned), well then, I’m dying for lack of the Spirit. Not much of that around here. I live in a toxic psychic smog.

Logic bomb #3:  the very polluters who create that miasma that chokes me control the place I live, and I have to keep pretending I like and support them. One in particular is a practicing witch, and she still tries to play her poontang magic on people, but she’s wet no more. If I don’t stay on her good side and parrot the party line, I might be out on the road. Along with the old lady.

Logic bomb #4: I recently let it slip that I found the topic of psychedelics to be interesting. I know I violated the unspoken but strongly felt Board Policy to say nothing and avoid this topic for State Security purposes. Alas I strive to be logical and honest, and so after much prodding by critics of this Board, I blurted it out.

This opened Pandora’s box. The “critic” sent me a politely worded letter and a few DVDs on recent conferences held by the University of Pennsylvania, and in Oakland  at the MAPS Psychedelic Conference 2013.
You must NOT look at this
I was asked to review this information, and then to ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Namely, if all these other 501c3 organizations can hold conferences, publish papers, conduct studies, without fear of endangering their 501c3 status, HOW IS IT that the Board at SNO can still keep up the pretense with a straight face that Jim Woolsey was some kind of threat to SNO because he wished to have conversations on these topics?

If there was NO threat to SNO as the Board claims, based on advice they say they got from their lawyer, then this LOGIC BOMB is killing me. In fact it nearly killed me.

  1. IF either their lawyer told them what they wanted to hear, instead of doing research, then he is incompetent. Or,
  2. The Board is misrepresenting what he said to push someone’s private agenda
  3. The Board is therefore dishonest and criminal in their actions
  4. I, as a student who tries to understand Vitvan and his practices for living the ethical life, cannot make these pieces fit together anymore

SOMETHING IS A LIE. 



Jim is banished from the property. So the stink that keeps filling my nose is coming from around here.

I cannot turn my brain off like “advisor” Brian Morrison who burps out the party line. He says “I seems to me that you (i.e. Jim) were told to stop doing something and you wouldn’t. So you got kicked out).   

I don’t think the Board has the right to dictate what sincere contributing students and residents can be allowed to think and discuss. I don’t think they should be allowed to tell anyone who they can be in contact with.
Brian is the crippled victim of working for a government paycheck, and he has become a drone who looks for the alpha dog when he enters a room, goes over and sniffs his ass and says “Tell me what I’m supposed to say.” I can well understand why he looks forward getting hammered every Friday, but this obsequious attitude disqualifies him from bringing any independent input to the Board. He is a toady.


This stinks of abuse of power. I’m caught in the middle of this.

And it’s killing me.

http://vitvanarchive.freeforums.org/black-magic-witchery-at-sno-t24.html

Search engine keywords: School of the Natural Order, SNO, Vitvan, Marj Coffman, Lynne Hoffman, Susan Wetmore, Jane Murray, Pat Murray, Frank Burney, Dan Hathaway, Brian Morrison, Baker Nevada, Home Farm




No comments:

Post a Comment